Credit cards make your life simple and your shopping convenient. With the power of cash, you can use it anytime; credit cards come with many valuable advantages, like secure and contactless payment and EMIs, to name a few. One of India’s premier banks, Axis Bank, offers customers a range of credit cards suited to different spending habits. For instance, the enables contactless payment to young consumers with movies, etc.
What are the Types of Axis Bank Credit Cards?
Axis Bank provides customers with different types of credit cards suited to the personalized needs of every kind of consumer. Axis Bank cards come with rewards and offers specific to your particular spending patterns. These are the other credit cards that the bank provides, depending on your style and type of spending behavior:
- Shopping – The Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card is a super card for shoppers, giving you more reward points when you indulge in retail therapy.
- Fuel – The IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card lets you get waivers on fuel surcharges and has cashback introductory offers when you fill fuel.
- Lifestyle – The is a lifestyle credit card with discounts on many products and services, from hotel reservations to dining.
- Travel – The Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card gives you the ultimate reward of one free economy-class ticket when you get it, plus future air travel discounts.
Make your way to Finserv MARKETS to get all the latest information on the types of Axis Bank Credit Cards you can get.
Top Axis Bank Credit Cards
Axis Bank offers users many cards, and choices will be challenging. Nonetheless, here are the hot sellers among the credit cards that the bank makes available:
- Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card – Features and benefits include a contactless payment card. Additionally, you get four reward points every time you spend Rs. 200 with the card, and other key features include a flat 40% off on Swiggy. You also get four complimentary airport lounge accesses. Concerning charges, joining and annual fees are each Rs. 500 + GST.
- – You get an Amazon voucher worth Rs on joining. 2,000. Furthermore, you get ten reward points with every Rs. 200 spent with the card and 2x while shopping at retail outlets. The joining fee for this card is Rs. 3,000 + GST, and so is the annual fee. However, for the first year, the annual fee is waived.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card – The premium features of this card include discounts on Myntra, BookMyShow, Zomato, and Grofers. Moreover, you get an Amazon voucher worth Rs. 250 and a Zomato Pro subscription for three months. Joining fees and annual charges are Rs. 250 + GST per month.
Apply for Top Axis Bank Credit Cards at Finserv MARKETS
Finserv MARKETS is the right spot to find a custom Axis Bank Credit Card that suits your spending style and preference. You can learn about the benefits of different cards, plus fees.