K12 Web Filter. It’s a welcome initiative as educators and parents struggle with online cyberbullying threats, poisoning the learning environment. Not only are these threats a problem, but there’s also inappropriate web content to deal with.
With the K12 Web Filter, all interested parties in education in the same district can protect themselves from harmful web content. Learn more about the app here.
K12 Web Filter lets users block access to offensive, toxic, and even harmful web content. As parents, you’ll know when to use internet content filters to protect kids from illegal content.
Should Your School Have the K12 Web Filter?
At Blocksi Inc., we want educators to do what they love: teaching with minimal distractions and students to concentrate 100% on studies without any disruptions. As a result, the K12 Web Filter has a lot of pros, including:
- You can stop students from accessing graphic content, e.g., pornography and violent images.
- Teachers can keep their students from any distractions, such as gaming sites and entertainment.
- Prevents cyberbullying
- The internet is flooded with scammers, hackers, and people mining private info. So, the K12 Web Filter can protect students from these dangerous activities.
How Does the K12 Web Filter Work?
The K12 Web Filter offers 4 dashboards to enable administrators, teachers, delegates, and guardians to create a safe learning environment for students. Let’s look at what each dashboard offers you.
1. Admin Dashboard
It contains district-wide content filtering, account management with reports, device anti-theft, intelligent alerts about self-harm, bullying, threats, and toxicity.
2. Teacher Dashboard
It has real-time screen monitoring, screen sharing, assessment mode with browser lockdown, class reports, and K-12 designed video-conferencing with live chat features.
3. Parent Dashboard
- The dashboard allows parents to receive alerts when their kids gain access to blocked content. It’s also available on Android and iOS apps, gaining control anywhere.
- It lets parents work with school admin by enforcing policies when the device is at home.
- It contains access-time control for streaming games, social bedtime, and screen-time control.
4. Delegate/Principal Dashboard
- Provides leaders with district-wide insights and analytics.
- You can track school performance per student and per group without any tech hassles.
- Leaders can receive intelligent alerts on email or phone triggered by customized rules.
- The Student Safety feature lets you detect cyberbullying and self-harm.
Need more help with our powerful and insightful K12 Web Filter? Sign up for a demo on our website; it takes a couple of minutes. You’ll be good to go.