In what could be called a lifesaver for teachers and guardians, Blocks is offering them an innovative K12 Web Filter. It’s a welcome initiative as educators and parents struggle with online cyberbullying threats, poisoning the learning environment. Not only are these threats a problem, but there’s also inappropriate web content to deal with.
At Blocksi Inc., we want educators to do what they love: teaching with minimal distractions and students to concentrate 100% on studies without any disruptions. As a result, the K12 Web Filter has a lot of pros, including:
- You can stop students from accessing graphic content, e.g., pornography and violent images.
- Teachers can keep their students from any distractions, such as gaming sites and entertainment.
- Prevents cyberbullying
- The internet is flooded with scammers, hackers, and people mining private info. So, the K12 Web Filter can protect students from these dangerous activities.
The K12 Web Filter offers 4 dashboards to enable administrators, teachers, delegates, and guardians to create a safe learning environment for students. Let’s look at what each dashboard offers you.
It contains district-wide content filtering, account management with reports, device anti-theft, intelligent alerts about self-harm, bullying, threats, and toxicity.
It has real-time screen monitoring, screen sharing, assessment mode with browser lockdown, class reports, and K-12 designed video-conferencing with live chat features.
- The dashboard allows parents to receive alerts when their kids gain access to blocked content. It’s also available on Android and iOS apps, gaining control anywhere.
- It lets parents work with school admin by enforcing policies when the device is at home.
- It contains access-time control for streaming games, social bedtime, and screen-time control.
- Provides leaders with district-wide insights and analytics.
- You can track school performance per student and per group without any tech hassles.
- Leaders can receive intelligent alerts on email or phone triggered by customized rules.
- The Student Safety feature lets you detect cyberbullying and self-harm.