Difference Between Java and WordPress
Java and WordPress are very plenty one-of-a-kind, this is an attempt to evaluate and spot where they intersect each different.
Java is a company Language, what it manner its miles used to construct enterprise programs, what will we mean with the aid of that?
· A variety of customers can have interaction with applications like browsers, smart capsules, B2B applications, NET and different language apps.
· High Security to aid the standards.
· Highly Scalable to support the growing traffic.
· Performance – Begin bring together time performance is high.
· E.G programs are Gaming, ECommerce websites, Billing, Retail, CRM and lots of others
Java may be used to create blogging CMS like WordPress. There are CMS’s like Alfresco, Plone, JRoller who do to try to that, but none has been able so famous as WordPress.
Very specialized CMS/running a blog engine construct on top of PHP.
· It may be very easy to examine software, evaluate it to learning MS Word.
· You do not want to recognize PHP/programming to be WordPress website developer.
· It has a issues idea, which permits a developer to configure website pages with easy.
· Supports lots of plugins, almost easy to find any sort of functionality a website needs.
· Installs on Apache Server with PHP engine.
· Many hosting sites assist 1 click to install.
· Uses MySQL because of the backend engine.
As you spot, WordPress and Java can not be compared as one is a language where every other is a software program constructed on PHP language.
Had WordPress been written in Java
As a Java Developer, I do want WordPress turned into built on Java, it’d have given
1. Java programs a web flair, we might need to see altogether the new set of programs /widgets/ plugins.
2. Designers would have now not been scared of the language at all.
3. Applications ought to have used the WordPress database, which has a totally simple schema.
WordPress And Java Together
The resin is a Java Application server, however, with a twist, it has a Quercus engine which permits PHP programs to hook up as Java programs.
What does this imply, if a WordPress may be hooked up on Resin will run as a Java application and also take gain of libraries like Spring, Hibernate, SO?
Also, will clearly perform way higher because it can be compiled simplest once and now not be interpreted as each request like it does now
To have this integration running has its very own challenges but suitable information is there may be a way.
While WordPress has its own area of interest, developing CMS websites with weblog capability, it is the DeFacto Platform.
But on the subject of creating notably scalable company Applications, Java is the DeFacto Platform.