How to Replace a Broken Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Screen in 10 Minutes
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is surely a beast amongst flagship smartphones. Its curved Corning Gorilla Glass display screen makes for a swish show that is harder than it looks. However, it isn’t always absolutely immune from damage. You may comply with the steps indexed here to restore it fast on the off hazard which you do shatter your screen.
Related Contents :
The special tools listed may be easily sold online or even rented from a local mobile repair shop for an hour or two. You may want a visual guide that will help you discover the components if you are unfamiliar with the format. The steps to update the broken screen of your Galaxy S7 are stated right here.
• Shut down the tool and take away the SIM card tray.
• Heat the lower back of the device with a warmth gun or hair dryer until it becomes too hot to the touch.
• Place a suction cup on the back of the tool.
• Pry the lower back of the tool to insert the thin steel spudger.
• Take off the returned cover by sliding the spudger alongside the joints. Insert a commercial enterprise card or gambling card to prevent the back cover from sealing again up. Please do not use a credit score card, as they may be too thick. Slowly remove the lower back cover after the entire facet has been separated.
• Use Phillip’s head screwdriver to undo the 12 Phillip screws retaining down the rear housing.
• Next, use a plastic separation tool to split the pinnacle plastic bracket. Remove the wireless charging pad afterward.
• Disconnect the battery cable, electricity cable, show cable, and electricity button cable.
• Use tweezers to disconnect the loudspeaker module.
• Pop off all the antenna cables and fingerprint scanner cables.
• Disconnect the earphone connector, front going through the digital camera connector, proximity, and the mild sensor connector.
• You can now carry up the motherboard and disconnect the charging port connector.
• Remove the rear-facing digicam.
• When you have reached the battery, you may warm it up a piece to lift it with a spudger.
• Undo the three screws protecting the earphone jack and collectively eliminating the jack and small board attached.
• Use the warmth gun and follow some warmness at the pinnacle glass panel.
• Gently press the screening meeting to create a gap between the display screen and the front panel. You can use the spudger; don’t insert it too deeply now.
• Increase the space using a plastic device or enterprise card. You may use tweezers to drag around the black adhesive.
• After clearing the adhesive, carefully raise the display screen from one facet.
• Replace the screen and test the new display before reinstalling the other additives.
• Now, you must undergo all the steps backward to reinstall the different additives. Use some heat-activated adhesive to stick the outer assembly together. A special glue is also to be had.
If you reveled in tinkering with digital gadgets, the whole process takes less than 10 mins. But even a beginner can complete these steps if they comply with the commands cautiously. It may be beneficial to consult photos or videos to understand how to continue. Now count your degree of revel; remember to ease and dry your palms to smooth any dirt and grime. Also, make certain that the work surface is strong and dust loose.